Science Based-Approaches to Manage COVID-19
Do you have a plan in place to manage COVID-19 as you reopen and bring your employees back to work? Let us help.
For a limited time, UIRA is providing free resources to help your company thrive during COVID-19
- How the infection occurs and spreads
- Preventing the spread of COVID-19 at your facilities
- Response to employees testing positive for COVID-19
- Best practices to handle high risk categories of employees
- Symptoms you and your employees should be aware of
- Current lengths of time COVID-19 can survive on different surfaces
- Cleaning protocols and recommendations
- Utah liability law updates in relation to COVID-19
- Social distancing strategies in mantufacturing facilities
- Employee screening methodologies
Choose Your Delivery Method:
In Person Site Survey
Have one of our UIRA members come to you and present our material to your senior staff. While onsite, we can walk the site to help determine how to best apply strategies and best practices of our material.
Engage one of our UIRA members through an online webinar presentation. Collaborate with questions and answers to become educated on how to best manage your reopening in an ever-changing business climate.