Complete all 3 to earn .75 CEUs & 1.2 ABIH CM
Business Safety and Success during the COVID-19 Pandemic
HIPAA, ADA, FFCRA – health monitoring – cleaning – disinfection – rejuvenate business
In this course, students will learn:
- Science-based best practices for keeping employees safe & healthy
- Procedures for health monitoring, cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection
- Important HIPPA & ADA regulations that govern individual rights with regard to health
- Basic elements of the FFCRA
- Ideas for reconstituting and restructuring business operations to overcome challenges
- Resources available to businesses to support employees and sustain business operations
Workplace Safety Modifications during the COVID-19 Pandemic
distancing – ppe – social hygiene – innovative business strategies
This course offers a deep dive into policies and practices companies can adopt to keep people safe and business operations going during the COVID-19 pandemic. Specific recommendations for distancing, personal protective equipment, and workplace modifications are provided. Strategies for supporting employees mental well-being, in addition to their physical well-being are included. Review of individual protections provided under HIPAA, ADA, and FFCRA is included.
Recording and OSHA Record Keeping of COVID-19 Illness
work-relatedness – OSHA requirements – mental & physical well-being
This course provides guidance on how and when to determine whether or not a COVID-19 is considered a “work-related” illness according to OSHA. Specific decision making practice scenarios are included. As this is a complex and often traumatic issue, information about how employers can recognize when employees struggle and find appropriate ways to support them.